Hello everyone I NEED SOME HELP.
10-29-2023, (Subject: Hello everyone I NEED SOME HELP. ) 
RE: Hello everyone I NEED SOME HELP.
(10-29-2023 )Nhramember Wrote:  Ok rawze will do injector test when I get home to Md . Will let u know the results.

Hey this is the last code 559 it had 2 counts this was the pressure readings. It’s off right?             
replyreply
(10-29-2023 )Nhramember Wrote:  
(10-29-2023 )Nhramember Wrote:  Ok rawze will do injector test when I get home to Md . Will let u know the results.

Hey this is the last code 559 it had 2 counts this was the pressure readings. It’s off right?
Ok did injector cutout test and all passed. What’s next?      
replyreply
Start your truck up and let it run until the rail pressure levels off a little then switch the engine off and key back on fast. See how fast your pressure drops

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
(10-29-2023 )Nhramember Wrote:  Ok did injector cutout test and all passed. What’s next?

YOU NEED TO DO THE TEST EXACTLY LIKE THE VIDEO SHOWS!!!... What is the leak rate in one minute???. What was the starting pressure.. and the ending pressure???.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid75483

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-30-2023, (Subject: Hello everyone I NEED SOME HELP. ) 
It droooed 2900 psi in 1 min. It stated dropping fairly quickly as soon as I turned the key off.
replyreply
I think Rawze has other steps he follows but the first thing I do when the rail pressure falls like that is cap off 3 injectors at the time. First the front bank and then the rear and do the test again to isolate which injector or injectors are leaky if any. If I don’t find any leaking then I change the pressure relief valve. Also you need to pull the head off of your pump and check or replace your plungers depending on mileage on your engine.

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
(10-30-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  I think Rawze has other steps he follows but the first thing I do when the rail pressure falls like that is cap off 3 injectors at the time. First the front bank and then the rear and do the test again to isolate which injector or injectors are leaky if any. If I don’t find any leaking then I change the pressure relief valve. Also you need to pull the head off of your pump and check or replace your plungers depending on mileage on your engine.

This didn’t start happening till I put biodiesel in . I ran the injector test but I did have code 2343 and 559 at the same time . You asked me that before. I also ran injector test all passed. Thanks nate
replyreply
11-01-2023, (Subject: Hello everyone I NEED SOME HELP. ) 
Ok I replaced the high pressure relief valve and it came back. I’m still trying to figure it out. Any ideas . Same code 2343 is coming back.
replyreply
11-02-2023, (Subject: Hello everyone I NEED SOME HELP. ) 
(10-30-2023 )Nhramember Wrote:  It droooed 2900 psi in 1 min. It stated dropping fairly quickly as soon as I turned the key off.

If you did the test correctly, this result is not a fail. You are allowed a loss of up to 4,000 psi in 1 minute to pass.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.