Cm570 injectors
11-05-2023, (Subject: Cm570 injectors ) 
Cm570 injectors
I had 3 leaky injectors(bubble test) on my signature 600. So I went and replaced all 6 with 4062568RX injectors.(I later learned that the PX ones are apparently a better option) but basically after the injectors change I now have a strong exhaust smell with a grayish haze out of the exhaust. What went wrong?
replyreply
RE: Cm570 injectors
Bubble test them. Could have got some duds, RX are remans from God only knows where.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(11-05-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  Bubble test them. Could have got some duds, RX are remans from God only knows where.
Ok will do. I don't notice any smoke while driving. Only at idle. And can smell the strong exhaust odor. Is this doing bad damage fast? Like washing out cylinders or anything? Or is ok to drive it until the PX injectors are in?
replyreply
Well I guess that depends on how much it's smoking and if the smoke is actually caused by leaking injectors.

Did you do a cut out test to see of you could isolate which one/ones are the problem?

replyreply
(11-05-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  Well I guess that depends on how much it's smoking and if the smoke is actually caused by leaking injectors.

Did you do a cut out test to see of you could isolate which one/ones are the problem?

I haven't done the cutout because it's not smoking enough to where you can actually see it coming out of the exhaust. Just if it's idling in a shop after a bit you see the smoke in the shop
replyreply
Sitting here in my chair it sounds like it's probably ok to drive lol

replyreply
11-06-2023, (Subject: Cm570 injectors ) 
run them for a few days to settle in and then adjust the overhead rockers again. be sure to use the proper torque and clearances.

Then do a bubble test on all of them to ensure none are leaky after a fresh adjustment.

Also check the metering and timing actuators. They might be worn out too.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...619#pid619

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.