Insite install issue
11-14-2023, (Subject: Insite install issue ) 
Insite install issue
Anyone seen this come up? Tried it 5 times now, same result. Same issue with update manager. Wanted to check here before emailing seller for help. Figure there are smarter people here.

Not sure why it loaded picture sideways.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
11-15-2023, (Subject: Insite install issue ) 
RE: Insite install issue
maybe try disable the winblows security garbage first?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I’ve been having the same trouble installing Insite 8 lately. I’ll be very interested to know if someone has a solution.
replyreply
(11-15-2023 )Signature620 Wrote:  I’ve been having the same trouble installing Insite 8 lately. I’ll be very interested to know if someone has a solution.

This is just trying to put 7.6 on.

I'll try the security on it
replyreply
Windows security can affect some installs depending on stability, 7.6 is old enough and shouldn't have these issues, even 8.x wont have any issues with a proper install and a security exemption can be put in just in case but that would be after program is running,

Itll either be sellers issues or something missing in the install procedure, you can also check to see if windows removed something as a threat without you noticing,
replyreply
The old 7.6 needs to see a PC date of 2019 or lower to fully install.

I heard that setting the date on the PC to 2020 before starting the install fixes this on the old 7.6 version ... then the date can be set back to normal after running it once successfully.

there are also some video instructions on the wwww that someone can follow to get it up and running as well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(11-15-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  The old 7.6 needs to see a PC date of 2019 or lower to fully install.

I heard that setting the date on the PC to 2020 before starting the install fixes this on the old 7.6 version ... then the date can be set back to normal after running it once successfully.

there are also some video instructions on the wwww that someone can follow to get it up and running as well.

I did change the date to 2014 but maybe that doesn't apply on mine. They sent me 8.7 also with install video for it but not 7.6. I'm waiting on an answer from the seller

Could the fact I'm trying to do it with XP be an issue? Paperwork says it should work but we know how that goes.

Looking like the sellers contact email is no good, so this should get more interesting.
replyreply
11-16-2023, (Subject: Insite install issue ) 
I still use the old Insite 7.6 and CT 3.17 .. I use it on win10 with the built-in win10 'microsft-defender' bulls$it spyware bot disabled.

Only way to switching defender off 100% correctly = Installing and using the administrator program 'gpedit.msc' from maggotsft.

then inside that program, go to -> 'Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Microsoft Defender Antivirus'
== choose the 'Turn OFF Defender..' = Set it to 'Enabled'.
== choose the 'Turn OFF Routine Remediation..' = Set it to 'Enabled'.

I also disabled windows updates (after getting it full up to date) and disabled the annoying 'upgrade to winblows11' bs on mine, but that is just me.

replyreply
11-16-2023, (Subject: Insite install issue ) 
(11-16-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  I still use the old Insite 7.6 and CT 3.17 .. I use it on win10 with the built-in win10 'microsft-defender' bulls$it spyware bot disabled.

Only way to switching defender off 100% correctly = Installing and using the administrator program 'gpedit.msc' from maggotsft.

then inside that program, go to -> 'Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Microsoft Defender Antivirus'
== choose the 'Turn OFF Defender..' = Set it to 'Enabled'.
== choose the 'Turn OFF Routine Remediation..' = Set it to 'Enabled'.

I also disabled windows updates (after getting it full up to date) and disabled the annoying 'upgrade to winblows11' bs on mine, but that is just me.

I'll try the other laptop. Its got windows 10 on it but has a few issues so we don't really use it for anything other then picture storage.

The one I want to use is 2002 XP sp2. Works good but maybe just to old. Got a PM from someone offering to help figure it out. Now I just need the get it to connect to the internet since the wifi is outdated on it I guess.

It's most likely an error on my end. Everything else installed it looks like but had a couple power issues when doing the Insite install. I'm sure that messed it up.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.