Cummins Insite
09-28-2016, (Subject: Cummins Insite ) 
RE: Cummins Insite
Not concerned with tools I have to many now. I'm trying to learn about Insite now.
Now I have a new problem. Bought my Insite a few years back and played around with it very little.(Did not understand a lot about it) not wanting to screw up something I couldn't fix software wise.
I had it working and cleared some codes that was about it.
Now I went to use it and it wont work. I forgot this laptop was updated to Windows 10 I'm thinking 7.6.2 wont run on a windows 10 machine?? Do I need to update to Insite 8 or find another machine with Windows 7?
replyreply
09-28-2016, (Subject: Cummins Insite ) 
I may be totally off here looking for software help on this forum so can you guys and gals point me where to look?

Thanks
Hank
replyreply
09-29-2016, (Subject: Cummins Insite ) 
(09-28-2016 )HankAz Wrote:  I may be totally off here looking for software help on this forum so can you guys and gals point me where to look?

Thanks
Hank

A lot of the guys say it only works on win7
replyreply
(09-29-2016 )Cuya Wrote:  A lot of the guys say it only works on win7

Insite 7.6.xx runs on Win7, I've heard it will run on Win8 but I've never tried it or seen it...
Rawze runs Insite on Linux, I've got a laptop coming to setup on Linux to play with and learn that OS...
If you update to Insite 8 be aware that that version has not yet been publicly unlocked so you will require a subscription from the Big Red Machine

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
it runs on anything from windows xp up to windows 10. i dont like 10 but it will work.
replyreply
¿¿¿¿¿
replyreply
09-30-2016, (Subject: Cummins Insite ) 
I can't get it to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled still won't work. I'll get my computer geek son in law to get it going. When I open the program it still wants me to update the software.
replyreply
09-30-2016, (Subject: Cummins Insite ) 
Cancel the update when it starts then try. I also have to change the date on my computer to 2014 before I open insite. Haven't figured out why yet so if any one knows how to stop that please let me know..

User's Signature: I don't know sh!t from shinola!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.