Meter actuator part number RX, PX
11-21-2023, (Subject: Meter actuator part number RX, PX ) 
RE: Meter actuator part number RX, PX
(11-21-2023 )gag4o Wrote:  ...When facing the actuators while installed on the engine, which one is which?
Starting from left to right (front end to rear end) ?

left to right while standing in front of it ...

Metering(front bank), timing(front bank), shutoff-solenoid (in the center), timing(back bank), and metering(back bank).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
11-22-2023, (Subject: Meter actuator part number RX, PX ) 
(11-21-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-21-2023 )gag4o Wrote:  ...When facing the actuators while installed on the engine, which one is which?
Starting from left to right (front end to rear end) ?

left to right while standing in front of it ...

Metering(front bank), timing(front bank), shutoff-solenoid (in the center), timing(back bank), and metering(back bank).

Thank you everyone and Rawze too. I have a friend of mine that will every once in a while talk about what he learned from those videos of yours some years back. He owned around a dozen of ISX trucks back then.
Since the forum helped me already and I am sure will help me again, I did the same and donated small amount. Sure I am not a Rockefeller here but that is what I can do

Next week I will post another question with the fuel pump and the 2 types I have.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
11-22-2023, (Subject: Meter actuator part number RX, PX ) 
(11-22-2023 )gag4o Wrote:  ..
Thank you everyone and Rawze too. I have a friend of mine that will every once in a while talk about what he learned from those videos of yours some years back. He owned around a dozen of ISX trucks back then.
Since the forum helped me already and I am sure will help me again, I did the same and donated small amount. Sure I am not a Rockefeller here but that is what I can do

Next week I will post another question with the fuel pump and the 2 types I have.

every little bit helps... thanks.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.