ISX 2 different fuel pumps
11-29-2023, (Subject: ISX 2 different fuel pumps ) 
ISX 2 different fuel pumps
My friend gave me this fuel pump that he had forgotten about and sold the truck. My pump is 1.3 million miles and i believe it is the original. And since i have this one i would like to replace it.
You can see they are almost the same. The plate part on the left side is the only difference I think. By the look of it this triangular piece and the quater inch shiny plate comes out and then i can add that part from my original one.
Would this work?
20231124-151210-HDR
replyreply
RE: ISX 2 different fuel pumps
looks rusty. might want to check its internals, as even a tiny bit if rust can mess up injectors and the fuel system.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I agree. It was still in the package and inside that greasy type of paper that they are wrapped. The rust was also my concern but by I looking down the holes with sunlight it looks good. I am aware that even surface first like that will be definitely no good. So will it fit by doing this modification I mentioned?
replyreply
(11-29-2023 )gag4o Wrote:  I agree. It was still in the package and inside that greasy type of paper that they are wrapped. The rust was also my concern but by I looking down the holes with sunlight it looks good. I am aware that even surface first like that will be definitely no good. So will it fit by doing this modification I mentioned?

i cannot tell you that.. but it doew look like it belongs to an ols QSK or maybe a first gen CM570, not the engine our tryint ot fit to onto.

my suggestions would be to get the right part# and be done with it. no problems in the future to put you on the side of the road with a $700+ towing bill.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.