Pete 587 isx15 acceleration issue
12-18-2023, (Subject: Pete 587 isx15 acceleration issue ) 
RE: Pete 587 isx15 acceleration issue
(12-17-2023 )windowrattler Wrote:  I have came across broken wires by the pedal. Typically the wire ends up making a u shape under the pedal and after years of flexing the wire breaks internally. You should be able to see the issue when watching the throttle % in insite.

Does that mean the whole pedal needs to be replaced or just the sensor?
It weird cause I was back in it started doing it today again. I put it in reverse it shook the crap out of my cab and if u barely touch the pedal it shook hard again and it would be very sensitive so I put it in drive and it shook hard accelerated to 4th gear and it stopped doing it. Then backing in i would press the accelerator it wouldnt even move until i pressed it further. Idk if its a pedal or torque converter or driveline. I keep trying to find answers online. But all it comes up is sensors, transmission mount n clutch.. ive taken to dealers a few times and cost over 10 grand and being the problem doesnt always happen. They'll say your transmission is fine it didint do it for us etc im not sure whatelse to do.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete 587 isx15 acceleration issue - Alexp86 - 12-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.