cab leveling valve
02-28-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
cab leveling valve
hello,
I need some help please,
where can I find directions on seting up
cab hight on 08 volvo 670

./uploads/201602/post_1749_1456687148_8b88878b3f3c3572341074a5db6a0b2a.jpg
replyreply
02-28-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
RE: cab leveling valve
Could you assemble it loosly, hold it up to your old one, match length and tighten up assembly.
replyreply
02-29-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
(02-28-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  Could you assemble it loosly, hold it up to your old one, match length and tighten up assembly.

I matched the rod length to the old one I just hope the height is up to spec
replyreply
There is a really useful Level app for iphones and Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...clinometer
replyreply
i would think if you got it close to your old one then you should be good. Maybe call a stealership and ask what is the ride height
replyreply
03-01-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
I would think you would want the cab to be level to the frame along its length from the front of the cab to the back. that should get you in the ballpark for height in the back no?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
03-03-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
I think so too rawze, I will mess with it again and mesure the hight, I natched the rod length to old one and I am getting some shaking between 40 and 60 mph
replyreply
07-19-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
I just replaced mine a few weeks ago. There are bushing that the frame sits on if you lose air. Measure the clearance between the bushing and the frame rail. The height was adjustable on mine by using different holes on the differential. Some of the valves the arms don't separate from the valve and will break the bolt.
I've been told if you change the height too much the drive shafts will shake.
replyreply
07-19-2016, (Subject: cab leveling valve ) 
Those valves when they leak you can sometimes clean out the old ones. There quite a lot of grease in there.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.