CM2250 in frame
01-19-2024, (Subject: CM2250 in frame ) 
CM2250 in frame
Hey fellas,looking for a reasonably priced shop that can do an awesome job on CM2250 . I’ve got estimates up to$60k and I cannot afford that shi#t. I live in GP but can travel to Edmonton, Red Deer or Calgary . Please help. Thanks !
replyreply
01-20-2024, (Subject: CM2250 in frame ) 
RE: CM2250 in frame
(01-19-2024 )Ghand Wrote:  Hey fellas,looking for a reasonably priced shop that can do an awesome job on CM2250 . I’ve got estimates up to$60k and I cannot afford that shi#t. I live in GP but can travel to Edmonton, Red Deer or Calgary . Please help. Thanks !

You are barely likely to find anyone up there that will do things 100% right these days.

Here is what it takes, and almost no one is willing to do it like this...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid70606

So, if your going to spend big $$$ on an inframe.. make every bit of it count 100%, so that you get that next million miles and a proper return in longevity and profits on that high investment into that equipment.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
01-22-2024, (Subject: CM2250 in frame ) 
Is Mr. Hagg still doing in frames in GA?

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
01-22-2024, (Subject: CM2250 in frame ) 
(01-22-2024 )JMBT Wrote:  Is Mr. Hagg still doing in frames in GA?

As far as I know, yes.. but he is not cheap since all of their parts prices have gone up from their suppliers.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.