2012 Peterbilt 587 ISX15 ECM Questions
01-22-2024, (Subject: 2012 Peterbilt 587 ISX15 ECM Questions ) 
2012 Peterbilt 587 ISX15 ECM Questions
I just finished rebuilding my 2012 ISX15 after a catastrophic failure. The EGR was deleted when I bought it and after reading a few RAWZE articles on here, I'm questioning WTF does my ECM look like! I ordered the Inline 6 Data Adapter with Insite 7.6.2 SW. Once I get it, I'm hoping to export? my ECM and share it on here for input. Is there still someone available to help decipher it and tell me how BAD the ppl before me made it?

My goal is to OPTIMIZE my ECM. Am I stuck at the 450 stock HP or is there a SAFE WAY to "optimize" it for my specific engine? I know some of these go up to 600 HP depending on internals/parts list. Is 500HP safely attainable?

Thanks,
FNG
replyreply
01-22-2024, (Subject: 2012 Peterbilt 587 ISX15 ECM Questions ) 
RE: 2012 Peterbilt 587 ISX15 ECM Questions
(01-22-2024 )FNG101stABNrakkasan Wrote:  I just finished rebuilding my 2012 ISX15 after a catastrophic failure. The EGR was deleted when I bought it and after reading a few RAWZE articles on here, I'm questioning WTF does my ECM look like! I ordered the Inline 6 Data Adapter with Insite 7.6.2 SW. Once I get it, I'm hoping to export? my ECM and share it on here for input. Is there still someone available to help decipher it and tell me how BAD the ppl before me made it?

My goal is to OPTIMIZE my ECM. Am I stuck at the 450 stock HP or is there a SAFE WAY to "optimize" it for my specific engine? I know some of these go up to 600 HP depending on internals/parts list. Is 500HP safely attainable?

Thanks,
FNG

Copy the program out of the ecm using the Calterm software and e-mail it to me for a proper review if what someone did in there.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid68742

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.