Turbo Actuator code
09-26-2016, (Subject: Turbo Actuator code ) 
RE: Turbo Actuator code
(09-26-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  So you would rather go broke than fix the truck is what your saying?
Don't take this the wrong way friend. I'm not trying to be a ass or anything but if your worried about where you run, maybe you should change lanes . I run with a west coast carrier as well and haven't stepped foot in California in over 2 years. Not that I'm worried about it or anything but the rates suck down there most of the time anyway.
As far as the codes you have, did they change the actuator at the same time? I'm in spokane and will let you use my insite if you need it but I really think you should consider a different business plan if what your doing isn't working for you. Just saying. P.m me your number and we can talk. Good luck friend.

Appreciate what your saying, but let's concentrate on the fixing the rig 1st... ;-) Good natured humor aside, yes Cummins replaced the actuator and turbo.

After the rig is fixed, I'd be delighted to discuss alternate lanes!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Turbo Actuator code - Palazon - 09-26-2016,
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Palazon - 09-26-2016
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Cuya - 09-27-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.