Turbo Actuator code
09-27-2016, (Subject: Turbo Actuator code ) 
RE: Turbo Actuator code
I go all over but also run in Cali every week from top to bottom and even go into the ports. I took mine all the way to atlanta and had it mm 2 and even met rawze when i was there and could never be more happy. Didnt want to waste the fuel but it was worth every cent. Never had an issue with inspections and they have even tested my truck ant it passes with flying colors. Its been de-mandated for a few years now and i have not met anyone who actually had a problem with it as long as it was a MM-style stealth delete and not one of those crap ones where they take stuff off or put plates. I hear that tune even pass the sniffer tests with flying colors in NJ.

I was showing a friend your post. he laughed and tole me back that more than 40% of O/O trucks on the roads are de-mandated now. That is the only way they are keeping these newer junk on the roads any more and i wont run a treuck any more with that crap knocking me down no way any more.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Turbo Actuator code - Palazon - 09-26-2016,
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Cuya - 09-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.