Turbo Actuator code
09-27-2016, (Subject: Turbo Actuator code ) 
RE: Turbo Actuator code
(09-27-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  To sum it up,...
Turbo Actuator and other turbo related issues are THE RESULT of any of the following on a stock, emissions engine ...

This is true BUT: On an engine that gets MM put in it, the only way to get Actuator faults is if the turbo itself or the wiring is the problem. I can't tell you how many trucks I have seen in the past that had nothing but turbo problems, repeating errors, actuator codes, and claims that the turbo was bad. They come in and After MM-2 and turbo re-programming - they suddenly have not a single turbo issue any more and the turbo runs like a charm. It makes me wonder how many turbos the OEM shops change that there is really nothing much wrong with to the price of $4500+ after labor.

I am not telling the guy that this is what he needs to do but I just wanted to say that I have seen this a lot. Ghost errors for the turbo over and over and shops replacing it and a lot of other stuff with only short term results or to no avail.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Turbo Actuator code - Palazon - 09-26-2016,
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Cuya - 09-27-2016,
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Marajin - 09-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.