Turbo Actuator code
09-27-2016, (Subject: Turbo Actuator code ) 
RE: Turbo Actuator code
1st, thanks to all for the advice.

2nd I see the advice for the MM delete and am now curious. I'd like to know more if Rawze could take a moment to point me in the right direction to do a bit of research. I was under the impression that a delete had to be an obvious and expensive modification that would get me busted at the Shasta scale the 1st time I pulled into the bay.

3rd Somehow someone thinks I'm bitching about money. No, not really. I do well enough to keep the rig payments up and such. I've just had a series of small breakdowns (air bags, etc) and minor improvements that have lowered my accounts at this time. That means that I have less to work with at the moment.

Look guys, I'm willing to take advice and learn. I've been doing auto repairs since I was 12, but diesels are new to me. I'm learning what I can from the vids and such. I have a fair toolbox aimed toward cars (disorganized as hell right now).

For now, I'll replace the other sensors. All the system has been cleaned out, so maybe one has just gotten bad enough. Somebody point me at the MM info and I'll do my research. Side note: normal MPG is 7.2 running western 5 at 40k in box, including idle.

Thanks again.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Turbo Actuator code - Palazon - 09-26-2016,
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Cuya - 09-27-2016,
RE: Turbo Actuator code - Palazon - 09-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.