X15 2350 performance issues.
02-12-2024, (Subject: X15 2350 performance issues. ) 
RE: X15 2350 performance issues.
Well thank you to yauchout, polish hammer, and Rawze. The exhaust back pressure sensor was the culprit. It was reading 119 inhg with the truck shut off and barometric was at 28. Changed the sensor and cleaned the tube. All systems back online.

I have to say I love this site. Rawze you sure have put something good together here. I have read so many posts and tutorials from Rawze. So much good information and knowledgeable people on here helping each other. Again thanks to all.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , Rawze
02-12-2024, (Subject: X15 2350 performance issues. ) 
RE: X15 2350 performance issues.
(02-12-2024 )Kiko Wrote:  Well thank you to yauchout, polish hammer, and Rawze. The exhaust back pressure sensor was the culprit. It was reading 119 inhg with the truck shut off and barometric was at 28. Changed the sensor and cleaned the tube. All systems back online.

I have to say I love this site. Rawze you sure have put something good together here. I have read so many posts and tutorials from Rawze. So much good information and knowledgeable people on here helping each other. Again thanks to all.

thanks for the follow up. It will help others who read thru this thread in the future.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.