Terminal pin release tool?
09-27-2016, (Subject: Terminal pin release tool? ) 
Terminal pin release tool?
I have my fuse block off, chasing down a bad connection. I think I found it, but cannot get the terminal pin out of the block. I know there are tools for these terminals, to remove them. This is a 2008 ProStar, give me a clue here, what are the terminal pins called and or what tool do I need?

These are the terminal pins that you crimp on the incoming wire to the fuse block, they are square in shape with locking pins on the back. These are the terminals that your fuses in the panel make contact with. HELP!
replyreply
RE: Terminal pin release tool?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Automotive-Elect...48&vxp=mtr

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
I have removed those pins before with a small flat blade screwdriver from my set of precision screwdrivers. You probably just need a small file to clean corrosion from the terminal.
replyreply
Push up the pin wire, and from the top side bend the retaining clip part of the terminal inwards. While holding pressure with the flat blade screwdriver, pull the wire downwards.
replyreply
09-28-2016, (Subject: Terminal pin release tool? ) 
I made my own for a round pin.

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201609/post_2083_1475039649_1200556432c66553832941625a4e7ac4.jpg
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.