deceleration noise.
09-29-2016, (Subject: deceleration noise. ) 
RE: deceleration noise.
Check you turbo actuator position with insite, when you let off the accelerator. The rockers would make more of a knocking sound. If your actuator is in the closed position the noise is likely coming from the turbo if you are running the mandate. It sounds similar to an exhaust brake.
replyreply
09-30-2016, (Subject: deceleration noise. ) 
(09-28-2016 )Signature620 Wrote:  Do you have much experience with this engine? This is a fairly involved task to walk through over the internet. If you don't have the necessary tools and knowledge, you should take it to someone with does.

EDIT: Just saw the photo...That roller is only just starting to go. What does the cam look like? If the cam is severely damaged it could be the source of your noise, but judging by the roller I'd guess it is not yet bad enough to make much sound.

Someone told me to check air leavening valve of the airbag,

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
09-30-2016, (Subject: deceleration noise. ) 
2 things here. I have a prostar with a autoshift mine would always sound like the jake was on setting 1 even when Jakes were off. a hasn't sounded like that since my mandate disappeared but of course now my cams are toast and I don't have number 1 jake setting. I think I had too much back pressure from my dpf being plugged, I was driving around with my differential pressures at 5.0 to 6.0 during regens.

second thing. if you feel the grinding in your shifter (unless it's a auto) then it's possibly a driveline vibration due to bad driveline angles.

my 06 Volvo would do as you described and I knew it was driveline but volvo originally thought it was a engine noise and had my top end opened up till I came unglued on them. Turned out to be worn slipper pads causing bad angles.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
10-01-2016, (Subject: deceleration noise. ) 
Thank everyone I fix it I did a overhead set!!!!!

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.