Bent Exhaust Pushrods
02-24-2024, (Subject: Bent Exhaust Pushrods ) 
RE: Bent Exhaust Pushrods
cam gar only tends to slip when people do not do regular tune-up work like running the overhead valve adjustment every 2 years.

that, or they installed it wrong after replacement etc... and it slips.

what you describe sounds like severe neglect and no one doing any overhead valve adjustments or any regular maintenance to them properly outside of changing the da$mn oil. .. and likely nothing else like regular sensor replacements as they get dirty, yearly EGR-tune-up work, etc. .. but instead, only chasing the check engine lights when the entire engine and emmissions system is in need of proper preventative maintenance and service.

people complain like all h#ell about these modern engines.. but they do nothing towards keeping the engine and emissions systems healthy it until its far too late. Then they go blame the equipment instead of the vehicle owner looking in the mirror.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Goody68

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bent Exhaust Pushrods - Rawze - 02-24-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.