DPF fuel consumtion
03-21-2024, (Subject: DPF fuel consumtion ) 
RE: DPF fuel consumtion
Here are my thoughts ...

For the single O/O .. or small fleets (only a few trucks) ...

Paying some ex$$$ CPA accountant to split all your expenses into spread sheets, monthly, weekly, quarterly, etc., and separating by every type of category known to man + all their individual margins, and all sorts of other nonsense that CPA bean-counter bullarky, is simply a complete waste of time, effort, and moneys.

Perhaps they might find a few dollars across the entire year... only for someone to spend 10x that much on the CPA services themselves, .. and are in the end, no further ahead any ways.

I.E.> Most O/O's don't need a sophisticated CPA services ... only to get what?.. if they squeeze every last red extra cent ... maybe another $40 bucks (and that is being zealous) in obscure tax break(s), but only after they have wasted thousands$$$ on that same CPA's services, getting back all kinds of stupid/useless reports, that frankly, the IRS THEMSELVES could totally not give a damn about!?

Single truck and small fleet trucking is NOT that complicated. Here is all someone needs to know about Single O/O taxes ... saving themselves FAR MORE MONEYS by not hiring a CPA, but simply a tax professional one time a year for a hundred bucks or so instead...

Here is Rawz'e shade-tree tax advice... Works just fine for me...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...99#pid1699

- Sure, someone might be missing out on some very obscure $$$ amount of green energy garbage tax break moneys like "my regeneration fuel tax break" ... maybe even on a very bad year of constant regen issues and making it a VERY ZEALOUS couple hundred bucks savings ... but then spending 10x that amount on that CPA instead. I.E.> They are no further head.

- And for the fleets of thousands of trucks .. they always have their own in-house lawyers, bean counters, and idiots who would squeeze every last cent of profits for every imaginable creative way to screw the drivers out of their pay for stupid s$it like over-priced, garbage insurance with deductibles that are higher than the whole hospital bill would be if you simply paid cash... .. some trash 401k bulls#it, that profits the company for its investment into, all at the employees expense ... that also will never be collected on, and also to screw the warranty/abuse of the equipment, by not changing the oil or maintaining things to the last very edge of legality before truck failures occur. - This is how the mega-fleets make $$$ out of cheap freight.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
DPF fuel consumtion - Boehmer - 03-15-2024,
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - JimT - 03-16-2024,
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - JimT - 03-24-2024,
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - Rawze - 03-21-2024
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - JimT - 03-24-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.