another dummy with a delete
04-12-2024, (Subject: another dummy with a delete ) 
another dummy with a delete
Hi Rawze, I'm a dummy with a 2016 cm2350 delete also. I'm learning a lot through your site and expertise. I am a trying to figure out how to get a copy of this Calterm report so I can send it to you but have no idea on what I'm doing (let alone not knowing your email address). I see that I can purchase it through various suppliers on GOOGLE. There are so many different versions of the software that I am lost at not only which one to purchase but what to do after! Please help. My engine was demandated 400,000 miles and needed received rebuilt at 722,000 miles. Now barely 300,000 mi on rebuild, beginning to experience high oil temps (250 degree plus) up long grades temp almost always stay around 220 and slightly lower oil pressure(35-40 psi) than what it usually is 39-42 psi. Recently replaced original turbo at around 960,000 orig miles. Please help
replyreply
04-12-2024, (Subject: another dummy with a delete ) 
RE: another dummy with a delete
info on copying the program out of the ecm...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-15-2024, (Subject: another dummy with a delete ) 
Could have an oil t-stat or oil cooler face that’s starting to get plugged. Oil coolers are not usually a replacement item in an over haul and if it’s not been changed over the life of the engine now might be a good time to replace them both. Been over hauling isx engines for 10 years now seen a lot of high oil temps from not keeping up on condition of coolant as well early face plugging of the oil cooler.
replyreply
04-16-2024, (Subject: another dummy with a delete ) 
(04-15-2024 )Weekend warrior Wrote:  Could have an oil t-stat or oil cooler face that’s starting to get plugged. Oil coolers are not usually a replacement item in an over haul and if it’s not been changed over the life of the engine now might be a good time to replace them both. Been over hauling isx engines for 10 years now seen a lot of high oil temps from not keeping up on condition of coolant as well early face plugging of the oil cooler.

just adding to the conversation...
crappy delete programming often makes higher than normal oil temps too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
04-20-2024, (Subject: another dummy with a delete ) 
Thanks for your feedback and apologies for taking so long to respond. Even after I had gotten the delete, the engine wasn't overheating into unusual high temps and when I had the rebuild, there wasn't any real issues with engine temps dangerously climbing on steep and not so steep grades weather loaded or empty. It seems like the issue with hi oil temp first started when I replaced the fan clutch. Fan clutch operates as it should, kicking in at 210 degrees and cooling as it should. Coolant temp usually stays at or around 180. Oil cooler, thermostat, and oil temp sensor was all recently replaced . I have purchased the Calterm software and have been working with bengy88 (Rawze approved from this site) to try and get this issue resolved
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.