Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
05-05-2024, (Subject: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes ) 
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
Definitely. The engine can run fine on either sensor but will stumble when changing between the two.
replyreply
Correct me if im wrong but I believe the engine needs both sensors to start. The crank sensor to indicate the crank angle all the time but the cam sensor to give one indication of which stroke the engine is on. So once the cam gives this position, it is no longer needed as the crank gives this information...?
replyreply
(05-05-2024 )4x4Acco Wrote:  Correct me if im wrong but I believe the engine needs both sensors to start. The crank sensor to indicate the crank angle all the time but the cam sensor to give one indication of which stroke the engine is on. So once the cam gives this position, it is no longer needed as the crank gives this information...?

the engine needs BOTH at all times, ... and for them to both read correctly for it to run smooth and have the right injection timing.

it can guess its way thru a failed sensor issue of one or the other.. but it is bad for the engine and it also will eventually CAUSE ENGINE DAMAGE.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Pd6cas2
05-07-2024, (Subject: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes ) 
I onced had this low power issue on My CM570 , I did get a code for Fuel shutoff solenoid. I replaced it next day with all the guts behind the Valve' into IFSM , ran great and berping went away.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.