Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored?
02-28-2016, (Subject: Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored? ) 
Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored?
That is my question! Can a radiator of such small size be recored? Or, just get a new one?
replyreply
02-28-2016, (Subject: Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored? ) 
RE: Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored?
(02-28-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  That is my question! Can a radiator of such small size be recored? Or, just get a new one?

Yes they can but you need to find someone,you need a old school shop or a custom shop or some one that can tig aluminium.Most likely more expensive than a new rad.
replyreply
02-29-2016, (Subject: Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored? ) 
(02-28-2016 )mkmac Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  That is my question! Can a radiator of such small size be recored? Or, just get a new one?

Yes they can but you need to find someone,you need a old school shop or a custom shop or some one that can tig aluminium.Most likely more expensive than a new rad.

That's is what I kind of thought... Cost was my issue, nothing on these things is cheap, unless you want to wait or pay outrageous shipping costs.
replyreply
You could just run the coolant to the engine and back. Mine was like that and I had no issues. Be sure to put valves on it he lines at the engine so if you get a leak you can close it off.
replyreply
Try calling apu center in Stratford mo. I believe someone on here had some work done and was bragging on the price. They sell parts.
replyreply
03-01-2016, (Subject: Radiator on a TriPac, can it be recored? ) 
I went with these guys... http://www.thermobyproducts.com/default.asp

New radiator, made in the same Chinese plant that supplies Thermo King, $155.00 I also bought a new fan for $79, with my luck my old fan would fail a few days after installing the radiator...

Local TK dealer Radiator was $356, my favorite TK shop in Delphos OH was $256.

The fan was $350 at my local TK dealer, $250 at my Delphos shop... What a ripoff these parts are...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.