EGR Differential Pressure Sensor Code Again
06-05-2024, (Subject: EGR Differential Pressure Sensor Code Again ) 
EGR Differential Pressure Sensor Code Again
Check Engine light is coming on immediately and staying on and mechanic says the computer code is reading the egr differential pressure sensor is bad but I just replaced with a new Cummins brand one less than 8 months ago. Mechanic originally recommended a new egr which I did. 07’ ISX Any advice would be much appreciated because I’m throwing money away buying parts and the problem is no better.
replyreply
RE: EGR Differential Pressure Sensor Code Again
(06-05-2024 )rtjohnson1982 Wrote:  Check Engine light is coming on immediately and staying on and mechanic says the computer code is reading the egr differential pressure sensor is bad but I just replaced with a new Cummins brand one less than 8 months ago. Mechanic originally recommended a new egr which I did. 07’ ISX Any advice would be much appreciated because I’m throwing money away buying parts and the problem is no better.

might be the mounting block cracked?.

what is the engine ser#?>

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
replyreply
06-06-2024, (Subject: EGR Differential Pressure Sensor Code Again ) 
(06-05-2024 )rtjohnson1982 Wrote:  79158678

That ser# comes back as a CM870 engine. Does it have a de-mandate program in it?.... or is the EGR system fully intact and still operating?.

And what is the exact set of faults that it is throwing when connecting Insite to it?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.