Phone or Tablet holder
02-29-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
Phone or Tablet holder
Guys,

I got this as a present about a year ago from a fellow driver. This is by far the easiest phone holder I've ever used. The magnet part is so useful, when I need a flashlight I just find something metal and connect. I lost a screw once and used the magnet to find it.

I have it on my GPS, Phone, and on my tablet. I bought a bulk kit from ebay for cheaper but the link is for the genuine version.
I used to worry that the magnet might harm my battery or signal but I haven't experienced any difference.

Here is a link.

Steelie Mount
http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-STCK-11-R...B00BAQKRHY
replyreply
RE: Phone or Tablet holder
A reviewer said, "I noticed that the magnet completely screws up my GPS. I bought this so I could mount my phone to my dash and use google maps but that's a no go, because the GPS works fine without the magnet, but jumps around (and I mean JUMPS AROUND) with the magnet in place."

Does GPS navigation on your phone work well with the magnet attached?
replyreply
(02-29-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  A reviewer said, "I noticed that the magnet completely screws up my GPS. I bought this so I could mount my phone to my dash and use google maps but that's a no go, because the GPS works fine without the magnet, but jumps around (and I mean JUMPS AROUND) with the magnet in place."

The magnet itself should not interfere with GPS signals.
replyreply
03-01-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
(02-29-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  A reviewer said, "I noticed that the magnet completely screws up my GPS. I bought this so I could mount my phone to my dash and use google maps but that's a no go, because the GPS works fine without the magnet, but jumps around (and I mean JUMPS AROUND) with the magnet in place."

My phones GPS is kinda funny from the first day. The magnet did not interfere in anyway. However my phones issue is.. for some reason when using WAZE the GPS cuts in and out but when I use google maps, it works great.

I really haven't had any interfering issues with the magnet.. well, sometimes when it's in my pocket my keys get stuck to it. lol
replyreply
03-01-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
I looked at these magnetic holders before, and tried one years ago, in the flip phone days... Wiped out all of my credit cards, or everything with a magnetic strip. I bought one of those GPS suction cup holders from Loves, stuck it to the dash and have not had any issues to date, as it does the job and stays put. I have the big iPhone 6
replyreply
03-20-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
I bought my magnetic mount from best buy.
It works great, even on the roughest of road, and I have a Galaxy Note 4.
It doesn't interfere with gps or signal either
replyreply
03-21-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
Any kind of magnet in your pocket near your credit cards or fuel cards will make their magnetic stripe useless pretty quick.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-21-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
This works great for the new wireless charging phones. Black velcro from walmart very strong. Comes in 20 foot roll. I used to be lazy and not plug the phone in cause it was so far to reach. Now plugging in the cell to charge is a thing of the past. Has never fell of even one time. Very strong. GPS is held on by velcro too and never fell off.

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201607/post_2083_1469155156_05c853a429675e9cecafe310b0d9431a.jpg
replyreply
07-22-2016, (Subject: Phone or Tablet holder ) 
Blocks your gauges... I'm anal about that, I must see the gauges. But, I know those KWs don't offer many mounting options/locations.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.