Propane injection
10-13-2016, (Subject: Propane injection ) 
RE: Propane injection
(10-13-2016 )Kevin7898 Wrote:  For the average motor yes. But with the supporting mods done inside the motor as well as the ecm it's a viable option. Would there be a significant return on investment? Not for your average otr truck but in specialty applications where big power is required there are benefits. To be honest a water/meth injection would get you farther without adding volatile propane to a truck.

Not to be insulting .. but I see this only as brainwashing at its best -- Please take that kind of thinking to other forums where water/meth and brainwashed fantasies of big power by adding propane instead of doing it the right way are done over in the land of TTR Oz~.

That style of thinking is no better than making a ton of black smoke to choke your cylinders so they don't melt -- It is completely unnecessary and there are much better methods.

I will only ever disagree with this kind of outdated simplistic style of thinking, and anyone who thinks that a self-propelled water/methanol injection system on a good running well tuned engine has some kind of advantage has to be completely wacko!.

Apologies if I come off as a troll here, but I have been around all these corners before. I don't have quick-connects on my intake manifold because they look pretty. I have been down these roads in the past.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Propane injection - mmmmmm - 10-12-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Rawze - 10-12-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Unilevers - 10-12-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Rawze - 10-13-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Rawze - 10-13-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.