Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: OEM Software question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have five trucks. Four of them have Cummins motors in them. I already have Cummins insight. I was wondering if I can purchase separate programs to check manufactures codes? I have a freightliner, Kenworth, international, and two Volvo's. is separate OEM programs available for me to check the individual manufacture codes? If so where can I go to purchase them?
(12-17-2016 )RSCTRANS Wrote: [ -> ]I have five trucks. Four of them have Cummins motors in them. I already have Cummins insight. I was wondering if I can purchase separate programs to check manufactures codes? I have a freightliner, Kenworth, international, and two Volvo's. is separate OEM programs available for me to check the individual manufacture codes? If so where can I go to purchase them?

If you want to just pm me I might can help you out
(12-17-2016 )RSCTRANS Wrote: [ -> ]I have five trucks. Four of them have Cummins motors in them. I already have Cummins insight. I was wondering if I can purchase separate programs to check manufactures codes? I have a freightliner, Kenworth, international, and two Volvo's. is separate OEM programs available for me to check the individual manufacture codes? If so where can I go to purchase them?
Insite Fault Viewer will work with any truck and show what is wrong in basic.
https://insite.cummins.com/downloads/pcfaultviewer.html
(12-18-2016 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]
Insite Fault Viewer will work with any truck and show what is wrong in basic.
https://insite.cummins.com/downloads/pcfaultviewer.html

I pm you hopefully this will help you
Video is promising.
Thank you will check it Monday if i can dig out nugget.
Reference URL's