Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Starter issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for all the info guys! I'm gonna mess with it tomorrow and let you guys know what happens.
Just an update! Well I had to go ahead and replace the starter. I tried hitting it with a hammer, asking it to stop being a quitter, and giving it $20 to start working again, but no luck. $230 out the door for a new one. Only problem I had was that top bolt. That was a pain in the *$#%. I guess I'll keep on trucking.
Allot of problems come from starter relay and crappie corroded connections.
When it gets warmer, clean and polish the again and spray with red corrosion protector.
Bitch getting at them though.
(01-11-2017 )in2trux Wrote: [ -> ]Allot of problems come from starter relay and crappie corroded connections.
When it gets warmer, clean and polish the again and spray with red corrosion protector.
Bitch getting at them though.

I know, mine is giving me grief when it gets colder than -20C. But every time I've got to the shop since it got cold, I've had bigger priorities...think I'm gonna pull the starter out while I'm nice n warm and drinking beer in Cali next week. I think that sounds like a good enough reason to drink beer and get dirty!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's