Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: How do we post photos here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to use PhotoBucket, but I am not paying them $60 a year for the privilege to post a photo here. What services are you guys using to post photos here, to this here 3rd party website? I have tried a few and nothing will link up, I just get code in the preview using the photo entry button on advanced posting.

And yes, I did try searching the forums, gave me nonsense.

HELP!
Did Photobucket change something?

I use Photobucket, but I don't pay them anything.

This picture is from my Photobucket.
You need to pay to link photos now to third party sites like Rawze.com... $60 a year. Your photo is an announcement that your account needs to be enabled to post to this site... Same issue I am having.
(09-11-2017 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]I used to use PhotoBucket, but I am not paying them $60 a year for the privilege to post a photo here. What services are you guys using to post photos here, to this here 3rd party website? I have tried a few and nothing will link up, I just get code in the preview using the photo entry button on advanced posting.

And yes, I did try searching the forums, gave me nonsense.

HELP!
It easier then crack Bud can.
See this New Attachment Browse button - hit it.
Assume the picture you want to post is in any folder on your computer.
Choose the folder with picture, choose the picture, click OPEN
Then you will be back on RAWZE.com click Add Attachment
Then click insert Into Post[attachment=3082] or Remove if accidentally you selected wrong picture.
final step is hit Post Reply button.
Thank you sir!

RAWZE.COM ITSELF holds the pictures just fine!!! -- No need for 3rd party anything.

You should not have issues uploading unless the picture is way too big, or it is corrupt. If your picture will not post, it will tell you why at the top of the edit window when you try to upload it.
(09-11-2017 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to pay to link photos now to third party sites like Rawze.com... $60 a year. Your photo is an announcement that your account needs to be enabled to post to this site... Same issue I am having.

Huh. That is odd. The picture shows up fine on my desktop computer. So, I was confused by your reply.

[attachment=3086]

However, when I went to Rawze.com on my phone, I see what you are talking about.
Really annoying what photo bucket has done. A few bucks a year, I can see that, but $60 for a guy that may use their service a few times a year is a little rich for my blood.
Reference URL's