Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Wheel sensor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=3521][attachment=3520]See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!
(02-01-2018 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

Wow. I havent seen that many pennies all at once for a very long time. It '' pays '' to keep your eyes open.
(02-01-2018 )Starlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2018 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

Wow. I havent seen that many pennies all at once for a very long time. It '' pays '' to keep your eyes open.
What's a penny , oh yeah right I remember those kinda .... Lol
Hope you washed your hands after, some of them might have been pissed on!
(02-01-2018 )Ragindirt Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you washed your hands after, some of them might have been pissed on!
Haha do you realize what's on any cash / bills ....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's