Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cm2250 isx fuel pump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if I can put in a fuel pump of a cummins isx15 2250 the head of two pintones the one that brings my cm2250 is 3 pistons just change the head
Are you saying your fuel pump on your 2250 has 2 cylinders and you want to put a head on it with 3 cylinders?
my pump has 3 pistons because it has 6 screws and I want to put a 2 piston head
I'm not sure if your able to do that. My 2250 has 4 bolts on the head. It has 2 cylinders. You have 6 bolts right? So why not use the same? Go to Quickserve.com and register your s/n of your engine for free literature and diagrams. They have a video on how to do it there as well. Make sure your camshaft of your fuel pump isnt bad as well while your in there
negative on just changing head in order to go from 3 plunger down to two, completely two different animals. If you change to the 2 plunger style I believe you need to change fuel lines also.
ok thank you I'll do everything and I'll answer what I did
Use the Search function on this site. I remember multiple post about this very issue. Some even had all the part numbers required. Good luck
Reference URL's