Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Metering actuator question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Putting the truck together, and noticed the metering actuator window, that little plastic bubble is cracked and it looked like a bit of fuel had dripped out of it. Is this something that I have to replace or what? I searched all over quick serve, nothing about this window/bubble being damaged. Advice please.
You got a pic Waterloo? I don't have an answer but I'm also not sure what your referring to.
It's the clear price on actuators facing you when hoods open bout a half in round clear price that tends to look like it has an air bubble in it.
This on an 870 or just 871 ?
870 871 both use same actuators but loo has 871
Yep, that wax cover, one has a tiny nick in it, just wondering if this is anything to be concerned with.
I tend to believe eventually, it would begin to suck air into fuel system.
If this is a possible issue down the line, the knick is very small, anything to patch it with? Maybe liquid electrical tape? Or something like a gel superglue? Gorilla tape? LOL
unless it is leaking fuel, I would not worry about it. Maybe put a touch of silicone in it to keep dirt out of it. It is just a dust cover for the coil, does not seal anything normally.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's