Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Rear structure leak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2009 ISX rear structure leak what needs to be done and what should it cost,
International prostar ISX 13 speed
My buddy had his clutch replaced and they did not do the rear structure, in a few days it was leaking. In the end it cost him around $4000. The rear structure gasket cost him $2400 to replace. If the structure is leaking, replace the clutch. I put a soft pedal in, I think that is what it is called, in my ProStar, quite a few of us use it here. And also have the input shaft etc., replaced.
I think you mean easy pedal there waterloo
(11-03-2019 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]My buddy had his clutch replaced and they did not do the rear structure, in a few days it was leaking. In the end it cost him around $4000. The rear structure gasket cost him $2400 to replace. If the structure is leaking, replace the clutch. I put a soft pedal in, I think that is what it is called, in my ProStar, quite a few of us use it here. And also have the input shaft etc., replaced.
2050 Easy Peddle.
Yep, Easy Pedal... Nice clutch. Never can remember what that clutch is called... LOL! Must be the once blond hair, which is now gray, and not helping matters... ;-)
Reference URL's