Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Happy Easter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a good morning and happy Easter to everyone. Hope you are doing good and keeping your head up. I been ok, truck has 690k now. Trucking is up and down for me as far as if it’s what I want to keep doing but overall, I don’t think I would have regretted doing it. Anyways
Happy Easter!
That's just how the trucking industry is. It's a constant up and down. Constant change.

I had a point in my career where I got pretty burnt out. Was pulling 60 hours in 4 1/2 days punching a time clock and sleeping about 4 1/2 hours a night. Eventually I got caught up in a layoff and it was great. I went about 9-10 months of unemployment where I only put 1 tank of fuel in my personal vehicle cus I didn't want to drive at all. Eventually I found a new job and got back in to it, but for a while I figured I was never going back. These days as an O/O, when I start to feel worn out I just take a little break, focus on home and family for a few weeks. Eventually something comes along that sounds good and gets me back on the road feeling refreshed.

As an O/O, especially at your carrier, you have a lot of control over how you balance work and everything else. Use that to your advantage!

Be safe.

Happy Easter to you and everyone else too.
Happy Easter to everyone and there families.
Reference URL's