Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cm871 hammering, poor thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=7231]

Of course it’s upside down LOL about how my week has gone
Well light scoring seems to be the norm. I think all my rollers and lobes have a line or two in them. And they've had them for a few hundred thousand miles.
If it can't be felt with a fingernail it should be good
(10-24-2020 )marek4792 Wrote: [ -> ]If it can't be felt with a fingernail it should be good

Thank both of you for your responses. I have spent more time researching wear in the cam and head in general. Going to inspect everything better again. Sounds like I will be okay to just run it.
Happy Halloween everyone.

Quick couple questions. I now have calterm, insite, and my inline6. Is there a YouTube tutorial on how to copy and send ecm file to Rawze? Or since I have the {name removed} sent me do I just upload that on my ecm? Is there a site or somebody I can pay to help me understand how to use and what program to use to accomplish this?

Thank you
(10-31-2020 )txfarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Halloween everyone.

Quick couple questions. I now have calterm, insite, and my inline6. Is there a YouTube tutorial on how to copy and send ecm file to Rawze? Or since I have the {name removed} sent me do I just upload that on my ecm? Is there a site or somebody I can pay to help me understand how to use and what program to use to accomplish this?

Thank you

if u got CT then you should also have a couple docs on how to pull the file out of your ecm along with all that stuffs.
UPDATE.

Sorry it’s been awhile guys. We have it fixed.

The dampener fixed 100% of the rattle and hammering issues. Truck is SO much smoother. Mr Price from PA that Rawze recommended did my tuning. Like a new truck, thanks for everyone’s help!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's