Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cruise and jakes dont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2019 w900 w/smart wheel, x15. Cant get cruise to set or even turn on (will still idle up with set/resume). Jakes will not stay on but will work while i hold the buttons. All buttons function when checked with esa. Any suggestions?
Isn't there a function within Insite which changes how the buttons function?
Yes. They appear to be set correctly. Gonna dbl check later. I noticed that when i use the set button to idle up it tops at 800 rpm and doesnt cancel when ya hit the clutch. No icon on the dash showing cruise on either. Also gonna loosen the clutch off a bit as it has NO freeplay but u can hear the switch click and the problem persists when u pull up on the pedal.
(04-17-2021 )smorgan87 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. They appear to be set correctly. Gonna dbl check later. I noticed that when i use the set button to idle up it tops at 800 rpm and doesnt cancel when ya hit the clutch. No icon on the dash showing cruise on either. Also gonna loosen the clutch off a bit as it has NO freeplay but u can hear the switch click and the problem persists when u pull up on the pedal.

didn't you just get that truck from a stealers$it?--- MAKE THEM FIX IT!
(04-17-2021 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2021 )smorgan87 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. They appear to be set correctly. Gonna dbl check later. I noticed that when i use the set button to idle up it tops at 800 rpm and doesnt cancel when ya hit the clutch. No icon on the dash showing cruise on either. Also gonna loosen the clutch off a bit as it has NO freeplay but u can hear the switch click and the problem persists when u pull up on the pedal.

didn't you just get that truck from a stealers$it?--- MAKE THEM FIX IT!
Yessir but if its something simple, its easier and cheaper to fix it myself than bring it back to OKC. Was hoping somebody on here had some ideas.
Wasnt really from a stealer. It came from WFX's truck sales.
I checked the addresses for clutch switch and they appar to be correct for his make and modal year truck, all switch’s turn on and off along with jakes settings in insite, when he holds the cruise on he can then ideal up past 800 rpm, as soon as he releases cruise on switch it goes back down to 800 or less, could be something with kenworth smart wheel buttons
SOLVED! Finally found somebody who had the same problem on google. 3 fuses power the multiplexed steeringwheel (MPX STRG) 1 of those was missing. Pulled a fuse from the passenger heated seat to stick in there and boom it works! Somehow i feel like i was the butt of someones joke.
My question would be why was it missing??
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's