Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Laptop for insite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m thinking about changing my laptop because it keeps freezing when I’m checking stuff what’s a good laptop and would I need a sign in password
a $300 dollar or so cheap laptop from wal-mart with win10 on it is all most ppl need for just insite/calterrmm.

if u think its just software issue, .... Why not just wpe the one you got, re-install winblows from scratch, and get rid of all the spyware, etc.. and make a fresh install?
(04-19-2021 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]a $300 dollar or so cheap laptop from wal-mart with win10 on it is all most ppl need for just insite/calterrmm.

if u think its just software issue, .... Why not just wpe the one you got, re-install winblows from scratch, and get rid of all the spyware, etc.. and make a fresh install?

I did that before I installed the insite and it keeps doing the same thing
I dont know what version of insite you have but I had a freezing problem when I 1st started using v7.6.2 I found the SP5 (Serivice pack 5) patch and it cured my freezing problem.
Reference URL's