Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Got a another Volvo but with a D12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think the easiest way to get tripac/carrier AC/Heat is get a carrier HVAC unit which heats and cools is it as a good as cutting a hole in the roof/or rear of sleeper and using a RV AC unit no..but it just mounts under your bed just have to run the 120v to it. then just get a good diesel genset or gas if you wanna be running to other side of truck stops for gas. i would look for a genset with 30amp 120v to gaurentee full power for the AC on the carrier HVAC Unit.
I'm not sure what your suggesting here Lonestar10? Picture of the unit might make it more clear.
(05-31-2021 )Lonestar10 Wrote: [ -> ]i think the easiest way to get tripac/carrier AC/Heat is get a carrier HVAC unit which heats and cools is it as a good as cutting a hole in the roof/or rear of sleeper and using a RV AC unit no..but it just mounts under your bed just have to run the 120v to it. then just get a good diesel genset or gas if you wanna be running to other side of truck stops for gas. i would look for a genset with 30amp 120v to gaurentee full power for the AC on the carrier HVAC Unit.

im having a hard time understanding what you mean?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's