Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: ISX 2 different fuel pumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend gave me this fuel pump that he had forgotten about and sold the truck. My pump is 1.3 million miles and i believe it is the original. And since i have this one i would like to replace it.
You can see they are almost the same. The plate part on the left side is the only difference I think. By the look of it this triangular piece and the quater inch shiny plate comes out and then i can add that part from my original one.
Would this work?
20231124-151210-HDR
looks rusty. might want to check its internals, as even a tiny bit if rust can mess up injectors and the fuel system.
I agree. It was still in the package and inside that greasy type of paper that they are wrapped. The rust was also my concern but by I looking down the holes with sunlight it looks good. I am aware that even surface first like that will be definitely no good. So will it fit by doing this modification I mentioned?
(11-29-2023 )gag4o Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It was still in the package and inside that greasy type of paper that they are wrapped. The rust was also my concern but by I looking down the holes with sunlight it looks good. I am aware that even surface first like that will be definitely no good. So will it fit by doing this modification I mentioned?

i cannot tell you that.. but it doew look like it belongs to an ols QSK or maybe a first gen CM570, not the engine our tryint ot fit to onto.

my suggestions would be to get the right part# and be done with it. no problems in the future to put you on the side of the road with a $700+ towing bill.
Reference URL's