Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2002 ISX cm570
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! New to the forum. I searched the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm wondering what version of cummins insight I need to connect to my cm570 ecm? I have the pre-egr version with 475hp.
Any Insite version that has come out after the year 2000. All the easily obtainable versions will work with cm570 perfectly (7.6, 8.3, current version, etc)
OK that's what I figured but just wanted to be sure. So once I get the inline 6 off of ebay or amazon I'll also need a laptop/computer correct? Does the inline 6 come with the software needed? I do have a Microsoft Surface Pro laptop. I wonder if that would work? Is it a USB connection?
Inline adapters use a USB connection.
It would be a good idea to have a laptop that is only used for your insite. And be sure the virus software is not active.
(01-23-2024 )hhow55 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be a good idea to have a laptop that is only used for your insite. And be sure the virus software is not active.

What laptop do you all on the forum recommend?
Any windows laptop will be fine. There are no high end or unusual requirements for Insite.
Reference URL's