Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Cm570 hesatation underload - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Cm570 hesatation underload (/showthread.php?tid=2358)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Cm570 hesatation underload - Signature620 - 11-06-2017

Look for debris or broken up fuel line stuck in the check valve just before the chassis mount fuel filter (if one is fitted). If there isn't a chassis mounted filter, look at the check valve at the IFSM inlet - It's just inside the housing once you remove the long hex section that attaches to your fuel supply line.

RE: Cm570 hesatation underload - Red - 11-06-2017

Cheers mate I was just finishing exactly what you said the in line intake filter in the long hex housing 50 micron was full of muck so i removed and cleaned. The whole IFSM inspected and cleaned system the only part I do not know how to test is the two pressure regulators in the system . I did do a fuel pressure test and it came out at a pass 280 psi. Thank you for that

(11-06-2017 )Red Wrote:  Cheers mate I was just finishing exactly what you said the in line intake filter in the long hex housing 50 micron was full of muck so i removed and cleaned. The whole IFSM inspected and cleaned system the only part I do not know how to test is the two pressure regulators in the system . I did do a fuel pressure test and it came out at a pass 280 psi. Thank you for that

Unfortunately still has the problem

RE: Cm570 hesatation underload - Tanker93 - 11-06-2017

Assuming you've checked for fault codes with insite/roadrelay?

Yeah I checked codes no hard codes andjust minor non related

RE: Cm570 hesatation underload - Tanker93 - 11-06-2017

Hmm hard when you're not there but I wonder if it could have anything to do with the turbo wastegate controller? We had a gen2 that would shut down as soon as it was under load.. That was the culprit. Hate to be the guy playing the guessing game but meh

RE: Cm570 hesatation underload - Rawze - 11-06-2017

I have seen a few trucks that would do such things in the past. Monitoring the fuel flow rate, accel pedal, engine state, fuel pressure and a few others usually gives you a direction to look in.

RE: Cm570 hesatation underload - Signature620 - 11-06-2017

Go for a drive and get someone to monitor things like pedal position, int man temp/press, engine operating state, barometric pressure, fuel pressure. See if anything seems odd or make note of what changes as it loses power. You could have a sensor that is failing in range, so it won't produce a fault.