Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw (/showthread.php?tid=10775)



Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw - walterk - Yesterday

Hi,
Do you guys use it? It seems it could come handy for some of the hard to reach bolts where cut off tool is too big or a torch too much of a risk setting things on fire. The big question is can it handle lets say 5/8" grade 8 bolt?
I asked Grok, and it says no good:
{AI trash statement removed}

Too bad! Some of these bolts for sure take years off my life.


RE: Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw - Rawze - Today

When something is in a tight space, and I have no choice but to cut it off, I typically use a dremel (w cut-off wheels) and take my time.