Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Wheel sensor - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pete & KW related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Wheel sensor (/showthread.php?tid=2604)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Wheel sensor - JMBT - 02-01-2018

[attachment=3521][attachment=3520]See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

RE: Wheel sensor - Starlight - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018 )JMBT Wrote:  See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

Wow. I havent seen that many pennies all at once for a very long time. It '' pays '' to keep your eyes open.

RE: Wheel sensor - the missing link - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018 )Starlight Wrote:  
(02-01-2018 )JMBT Wrote:  See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

Wow. I havent seen that many pennies all at once for a very long time. It '' pays '' to keep your eyes open.
What's a penny , oh yeah right I remember those kinda .... Lol

RE: Wheel sensor - Ragindirt - 02-01-2018

Hope you washed your hands after, some of them might have been pissed on!

RE: Wheel sensor - the missing link - 02-02-2018

(02-01-2018 )Ragindirt Wrote:  Hope you washed your hands after, some of them might have been pissed on!
Haha do you realize what's on any cash / bills ....