Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Rawze's Daily blog... - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Your Daily Blog (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Thread: Rawze's Daily blog... (/showthread.php?tid=340)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Nostalgic - 11-09-2018

Genius! You just built a $1499 diagnostic aid.

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - marek4792 - 11-09-2018

Glad you finally got your mad scientist project working! very cool watching it progress.

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - the missing link - 11-09-2018

I can't believe you would let a fat , ugly , hairy Sasquatch to come over , haha
Seriously though it is a honor and a privilege to spend time with the " gang "

P.s I am still thinking about those Damm steaks , lol

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Hammerhead - 11-10-2018

(11-09-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  Forum member 'The Missing Link' was over for a couple days to visit... just hanging out...

I feel your pain. He came to the shop one day, and now every time I turn around...
There he is again! I just can't get rid of him!

And I see it's not just my beer he drinks

LMAO!!!

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - the missing link - 11-10-2018

All I can respond to that is JACKASS,
Bawhaha
Oh and don't buy good beer then ,lol

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 03-27-2019

I helped forum member 'SquareOne' out with a quick inspection of his recently purchased truck. I posted the video of it, maybe it will help others with their own truck inspections.

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Lonestar10 - 03-27-2019

in vid 2 talking about how the drive tires will wear due to axle/frame flex explains why when i drove a cascadia for crete why my drives were literely every other lug on the tires were different heights...thas one smart feller ;p

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 03-28-2019

(03-27-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  I helped forum member 'SquareOne' out with a quick inspection of his recently purchased truck. I posted the video of it, maybe it will help others with their own truck inspections.

oooops!,.. lolz ... I missed uploading one part of the series completely. the part where we go through the engine data. the series is actually supposed to be 5 parts. -- Fixing it.

link to missing video: https://youtu.be/P__1Ip31EuA

RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - SquareOne - 03-30-2019

Rawze, I know you were concerned about the sound quality while we were recording, but I think the vids came out really good. They are very clear. Hopefully they will help someone else BEFORE they make a mistake, or even worse, an un-informed decision....orrr....a pushy salesman decision.

- If any new guys have any questions, you're more than welcome to contact me. I have much to learn about this truck and the industry as a whole, but I am no stranger to business. I'll help you anyway I can. Thanks for the vid Rawze