Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
MaxxForce calibration - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: CAT, Detroit, and Other engine related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Thread: MaxxForce calibration (/showthread.php?tid=3571)

MaxxForce calibration - bwake - 09-29-2018

Is there any Maxxforce people in here that are capable of reprogramming the ECM once it's demandated? I've got a small fleet of trucks that is wanting me to take care of their problems but I'll need someone's expertise to do the programming. This should be a fairly lucrative venture for everyone involved if I can make this happen. If no one on this site has the capability to do it, maybe they have a suggestion on who I can talk with to get this deal done. Thank you for any leads or suggestions.

RE: MaxxForce calibration - Rawze - 09-29-2018

Gearhead does proper adjustments on them but even he says people should get rid of those trucks with maxfart engines as soon as possible!> Complete garbage of an engine!

Tell that fleet to get rid of them and invest in something that is not complete junk!. they are wasting their time. Believe me when I say you don't want their buisless, you will become married to that nightmare of failed engine technology.

RE: MaxxForce calibration - bwake - 09-29-2018

Thank you for the reply Rawze!
That has been explained to them as I'm not a fan of them either. It's what they currently run and if I can make them a little more reliable while they have them, maybe they can afford a real truck and engine one day.