Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go (/showthread.php?tid=7288)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Cornbreadtrucker - 04-25-2021

It was replaced with new parts before it came apart

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Rawze - 04-25-2021

(04-25-2021 )Cornbreadtrucker Wrote:  It was replaced with new parts before it came apart

u sure it has less than 400k miles on it?.. if not then u need to replace its guts.

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Cornbreadtrucker - 04-25-2021

Yes has around 60,000 miles on new parts. They was nothing wrong with it when I had it taken apart and parts replaced. I did get registered with cummins insite and the motor is a isx15 450st.

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - JimT - 05-04-2021

Just want to chime in, for the OP or anyone else reading. When talking about "load" we're referring to engine load, not cargo load. How hard the engine has to work. Yes, there is some correlation between the 2, but they are not the same thing. Just wanted to clarify that, as it's mentioned frequently here but with the assumption that everyone understands the terminology.

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Cornbreadtrucker - 05-15-2021

I’ve tried to call the guy in griffin ga 3 different times he was supposed to call me back and didn’t is this the normal for him? Every time a lady answers the phone says he will call me back.

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Rawze - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021 )Cornbreadtrucker Wrote:  I’ve tried to call the guy in griffin ga 3 different times he was supposed to call me back and didn’t is this the normal for him? Every time a lady answers the phone says he will call me back.

maybe try to PM forum member 'running rough'?

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - superbudy208 - 05-16-2021

I got the same thing

RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go - Waterloo - 05-16-2021

Me Hagg a busy guy, one of the very few shops that can successfully diagnose and repair an ISX motor along with being able to correctly tune one. Sad state of affairs, and true.