Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Got a another Volvo but with a D12 - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other truck related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Got a another Volvo but with a D12 (/showthread.php?tid=7425)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Got a another Volvo but with a D12 - Lonestar10 - 05-31-2021

i think the easiest way to get tripac/carrier AC/Heat is get a carrier HVAC unit which heats and cools is it as a good as cutting a hole in the roof/or rear of sleeper and using a RV AC unit no..but it just mounts under your bed just have to run the 120v to it. then just get a good diesel genset or gas if you wanna be running to other side of truck stops for gas. i would look for a genset with 30amp 120v to gaurentee full power for the AC on the carrier HVAC Unit.

RE: Got a another Volvo but with a D12 - Chamberpains - 06-01-2021

I'm not sure what your suggesting here Lonestar10? Picture of the unit might make it more clear.

RE: Got a another Volvo but with a D12 - Evotrucker - 06-01-2021

(05-31-2021 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  i think the easiest way to get tripac/carrier AC/Heat is get a carrier HVAC unit which heats and cools is it as a good as cutting a hole in the roof/or rear of sleeper and using a RV AC unit no..but it just mounts under your bed just have to run the 120v to it. then just get a good diesel genset or gas if you wanna be running to other side of truck stops for gas. i would look for a genset with 30amp 120v to gaurentee full power for the AC on the carrier HVAC Unit.

im having a hard time understanding what you mean?