Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
inline 6 issue - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: inline 6 issue (/showthread.php?tid=7540)

inline 6 issue - rbelknap - 07-09-2021

hello been here a few months learned alot ,like to say thanks for the videos and the endless imfo .have done the egr tune up ,got the gauges and made a few changes in drive style went from 5.4 to a steady 6.2 mpg .thats hauling 80,000 on the deck not bad.my issue is i got inline 6 from link got it up and going then didnt use for two months got a code tryed to use inline snd it wants a password.had to have my brother set it up and he hasent had a chance to look at it yet,oh yeah i cant spell very good!the old laptop i purchased for this sucks and wont hold a charge how hard is it to switch to a newer la
ptop

RE: inline 6 issue - Waterloo - 07-09-2021

(07-09-2021 )rbelknap Wrote:  hello been here a few months learned alot ,like to say thanks for the videos and the endless imfo .have done the egr tune up ,got the gauges and made a few changes in drive style went from 5.4 to a steady 6.2 mpg .thats hauling 80,000 on the deck not bad.my issue is i got inline 6 from link got it up and going then didnt use for two months got a code tryed to use inline snd it wants a password.had to have my brother set it up and he hasent had a chance to look at it yet,oh yeah i cant spell very good!the old laptop i purchased for this sucks and wont hold a charge how hard is it to switch to a newer la
ptop

A new laptop you have to do a complete clean install... PIA. One of the guys here set mine up when I was living at Rawze's place, I'll shoot you some videos on how to set up on Windows 10. And please, do not ask me for help, I am a Mac guy, I use PC's as door stops. ;-)

RE: inline 6 issue - Redland1 - 07-09-2021

It’s not very hard at all if you watch the videos on how to
do it once you get the new laptop.