Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Things that may help others... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... (/showthread.php?tid=8647)

Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - Waterloo - 12-22-2022

Thought I would let you guys know about this outfit out of Beaver Dam Wisconsin. Vintage Parts, INC. The home of Old/New Stock! They cover it all!

https://www.vpartsinc.com

If they don't have it... AUTO, AVIATION, TRUCK-BUSES, MOTORCYCLE, CONSTRUCTION-MINING, MATERIAL HANDLING, AGRICULTURE, INDUSTRIAL, OTHER...
Draeger
GE Appliances
GE Dist Power
GE Healthcare
GE Oil Gas
Isuzu Engines
National Oilwell Varco PFT
Supplier-Parts
Toyota Marine
Electrolux
GEM

I have used them for car parts on my recently acquired Buick Park Avenue... And I just ordered an exhaust "S" pipe for the KW T-2000 I am working on. KW no longer carries that exhaust piece, and the parts guy sent me to the above. I only found around ten of those pieces, Vintage had five of them, and they were $200 cheaper than everyone else. They have their website, but they also sell on eBay, make a reasonable offer, and more than likely it will be accepted, that is what I did with the piece I needed. Worth a serious look if you are in need of a hard to find part.

Hope this helps! Bookmark it! https://www.vpartsinc.com

RE: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - Bengy88 - 12-22-2022

(12-22-2022 )Waterloo Wrote:  Thought I would let you guys know about this outfit

You ain't lying.... They got a little of everything. Website is a bit aggravating to find the parts on, but if you need the part, what does that matter

RE: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - dhirocz - 12-22-2022

Good resource. Half the time, I can find the part number on whatever it is I’m working on, and this should help with that.

Any resources available to look up the parts I don’t have the numbers for? How are you doing it?

RE: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - Waterloo - 12-23-2022

(12-22-2022 )dhirocz Wrote:  Good resource. Half the time, I can find the part number on whatever it is I’m working on, and this should help with that.

Any resources available to look up the parts I don’t have the numbers for? How are you doing it?

Lots of phone calls and google images... Somewhere someplace, there is a part number.

RE: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - Bengy88 - 12-23-2022

There are websites for cummins and cat. Also i have a freightliner excelerator account and would be glad to help with detroit or and daimler part numbers if people would need them.

RE: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... - SquareOne - 12-23-2022

Can never have enough resources for parts....thats a good find!