Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Twin cam isx 870 - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Twin cam isx 870 (/showthread.php?tid=9435)

Twin cam isx 870 - Harlan - 02-25-2024

I have a 2007 twin cam isx 870 that since I have owned in the past three years I have had to put three heads on it in witch all have cracked all six injector tubes putting pressure into my cooling system the truck is mandated it is a factory 435 and was told it is turned to 500hp I hope I have all this worded correctly

RE: Twin cam isx 870 - tree98 - 02-25-2024

How much max boost is it making? You said it's still mandated, but the horsepower is "turned up" how exactly was that done and by who?

RE: Twin cam isx 870 - Harlan - 02-25-2024

I have seen it go to 33 but then comes back to 30 and holds and maybe I have that worded wrong maybe I should have said it’s mandate and I’m not sure on who or how I know my local shop has had a computer on it and in the computer it says that’s what it is at

RE: Twin cam isx 870 - Rawze - 02-25-2024

what is the engine ser#?.

also, only 33/30 psi boost ... it is in a severe derate.

sounds to me like incompetence by whoever is working on it more than anything.

make/model truck, maybe some history, etc etc.

and if someone changed the program for more HP.. for all anyone knows it could be a program for different injectors and different head, etc.

what is the program in it according to Insite?.

and are those certified OEM heads from OEM stealers$it?. - if not then your pi$$ing in the wind with garbage any ways.