Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Insite data logger issues - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Insite data logger issues (/showthread.php?tid=984)

Insite data logger issues - Fr3ed0m - 10-08-2016

Ive had issues with the data logger in insite, for awhile it wouldnt load anything, then it started working as it should and now this is all i have to view (in picture) currently broke down trying to trouble shoot so if anyone has experienced this problem before id really appreciate the help, insite version 7.6.2.240 inline 6 adaptor, kw t660 with 400hp cm2350

RE: Insite data logger issues - Hedley - 10-08-2016

hi-lite and click on any one of those tabs and the parameters come to life, if you have lets say an SCR issue then click on Aftertreament-SCR.

RE: Insite data logger issues - Fr3ed0m - 10-17-2016

Sorry for the late response, phone broke not long after and i have tried that but i only get the minimum and maximum measured columns nothing else will show up it was wprking just fine a few days before showed all columns so i knew what i was looking at, thinking i may have to reinstall everything ive tried isnt working and seeing the minimum and max data doesnt do me any good when i dunno what exactly it is.
how can i get a key generator if i have to reinstall, the company i got it from only replies late at night through the websites built in messenger and im rarely up at nighy

RE: Insite data logger issues - Dcolumbia - 10-19-2016

Highlight it, right click it, look for add to data logger. Sometimes when I remove from data manager I have to re add it. Try that.

RE: Insite data logger issues - Fr3ed0m - 10-28-2016

I tried and its afding more rows of data but no columns still leaving me with only 2 columns minumum measured and maximum measured i guess ill just have to do a reinstall and try to get new keys for it, thanks for the help man